Are you looking for resources to help you integrate service-learning with high quality teaching and learning experiences? The Center for Engaged Learning at Elon University recently launched a new blog series about Service-Learning and Community Engagement. Topics in the series include:
- An Introduction to SLCE as co-inquiry
- Why SLCE?
- Civic learning
- SLCE scholarship: Broadening the who, the where, and the what
- The SLCE Future Directions Project: Co-creating the future of the SLCE movement
- Engaged education: Not for undergraduates only
- Students as co-creators in SLCE
- Community members on SLCE Partnerships
- Toward a national agenda for SLCE?
Check out these great resources from the Center for Engaged Learning, and let us know in the comments what other service-learning resources you would recommend to colleagues. Have a story related to one of the practices highlighted in the blog? We would love to hear it! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org