Become a member and get CONNECTED!
Two types of membership, renewable annually:
Individual: A member of NCSLC is actively engaged in or wants to become more involved in service-learning. Members join the statewide organization and may serve on a council of regional affiliates within their area of the state (Coastal, Piedmont, and Mountains).
Institutional: An institutional member may be a collective group within a larger organization that supports the work of the Coalition. An institutional member typically establishes a liaison or liaisons to the Coalition.
Click here to view our institutional members
Benefits of Membership:
- Member ListServ – information about grants, professional development, S-L projects, etc.
- Reduced registration fees for Annual Summit and Regional Trainings
- Opportunity to be spotlighted on NCSLC website
- Regional and statewide network of service-learning professionals and students
- Access to service-learning resource page exclusively for PreK-20 service-learning
- Higher Education faculty discount to NC Campus Compact’s Annual Pathways to Achieving Civic Engagement (PACE) conference
To register for NCSLC Membership, complete the form here.