Join a global network of educators helping over 1 million young people positively impact their communities. We are currently forming our first North Carolina cohort of educators to empower our state’s children to be agents of change.
Design for Change, is a design thinking framework that assists educators in facilitating student-led social projects. When students participate in DFC, they join a coalition of young people around the world saying, I CAN make an impact!
You can join us for five professional development opportunities totaling 1 CEU between January – May 2019. The sessions will be a combination of virtual and in-person workshops for K-12 teachers, youth group leaders, and after-school program mentors/facilitators.
– Learning through ten hours of in-person and virtual workshops
– Coaching and mentoring from award winning educators and designers
– Networking with innovative educators and community partners
– Developing a design thinking mindset and toolbox to engage students in creating innovative solutions to complex, real-world problems
– Leading a Design for Change project in your school/community
– Capstone share event including celebrating Design for Change project work in North Carolina.
Cost: $50 (Payments due at February workshop.)